Its a roller..!! Well...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadRATT

LOL..almost a roller,BUT I need advice.Do I cut off those old leaf spring perches..? And the old shock mounts..? Other problem too.Where the brake line bolts to the rear axle hits the frame...how do I move it..?:D And where to..? BUT it has tires and a rear end now..I see the light at the end of the tunnel..:D:D:D

LOL..the pics....

Hehehehehe...

Attachments

• SANY0417.jpg
    SANY0417.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 164
  • SANY0416.jpg
    SANY0416.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 196
This site never stops amazing me..

The info from here just takes me by surprise....Thanks for the link...will buy it.:D

I would definitly remove the old spring perches and shock mounts. If you cut off the spring pads cleanly, they can be reused later. They are not that expensive to get new though.

Remove the old stuff, it just clutters up the look later if you don't. Be carefull not to score the tube when you cut off the old stuff. It is really thick, but a score line could become a point of failure later.

Cut off all the old mounts - looks ugly anyways. You can easily move the brake lines by simply running braided flexable steel hose - or reuse what you have by just rewelding the bracket to the rear of the axel

Latest posts

Back