its another new guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalman

hi, and how's everybody.I am from weatherford tx,love rat rods, streetrods, dragsters,ect. . Just another car junkie.I have a 215'' rear engine dragster,just started a ratrod frame,and just got rid of a 48 chevy coupe.I like to talk cars and build them from scratch or ground up.Love an old ride and love to go fast. I look forward to chating with ya'll and looking at some projects.Thanks a million and everybody have a good day

hey i got some friends up near weatherford ... im not real sure how big that place is -- do you know a lot of people from around there --

Welcome, metalman! I'm over here on the northeast side of Dallas. You gonna be out at the motor speedway for Pate at the end of the month? My brother and I will probably go out one day but not sure if we'll get a space yet. He has a bunch of junk to get rid of, but getting him to clean out the garage is another story ;)

Anyway, nice to have you onboard!

Fred B.

the new guy, metalman

Welcome, metalman! I'm over here on the northeast side of Dallas. You gonna be out at the motor speedway for Pate at the end of the month? My brother and I will probably go out one day but not sure if we'll get a space yet. He has a bunch of junk to get rid of, but getting him to clean out the garage is another story ;)

Anyway, nice to have you onboard!

Fred B.

not sure if i will make that one or not, and i appreciate the welcome. What kind of junk do ya'll got to get rid of. I like junk, l.o.l.

Welcome, sounds like you'll fit right in here. Pics of your dragster would bee cool.

Latest posts

Back