Its my birthday

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

He talks to the tiki gods!
Hey my wife bought me a pin striping starter kit, came with brushes and some one shot paint, the book that she requested was back ordered :( does any one know of a good source book for a begining pinstriper?

PS lets see some cool photos of pin striping for inspiration

Pablo

Congrats, and happy B day. My son is interested in pinstriping, and I found a bunch of books at the book store. He will get one for X-mas. It was one of those how to big paperbacks, there were probably 6 choices, all looked good. There was also a coffee table book full of just stripes and a little gold leaf and a little bit of air brush. It was cool but no how to to it.

Happy Birthday Pablo. A good place to start is your toilet seat........women just love it when you adorn the bathroom like that. :rolleyes::D Then you can move on to garbage cans and toolboxes.

Have fun.

Don

Happy B'day Pablo! As Ron pointed out Sketchkult is a good one and the peeps there are super super supportive! I do some striping and my advise is get a big piece of glass, duct tape the sides real good, use only the ugly colors from the starter kit and practice practice practice. Don't get frustrated and keep at it. I've pinstriped my Merc a million time and just keep sanding them off, reprimering and doing them again.

Latest posts

Back