It's SNOWING in Montgomery, Al.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlatBroke

Hostage Negotiator
We are expected to get anywhere from 4 to 6 inches of snow today and tonight...

I know it isn't a big deal for come of you, but this don't happen much around here...

Sorry to hear about the snow FB. It sucks!! We got dumped on twice in less than a week for a total around 30 plus inches... 4" shuts our state down. I can't imagine what will happen in your state!!!....CR

Its snowing here in Mobile too just started about an hour ago Its starting to cover the ground good now. My wife thinks she is a kid again and is out there playing it in. The last snow we had here was 15 years ago.

Have fun with it! We haven't gotten hardly any this year. Last year we got over 100" total. No biggie to us norterners, gets the ex-Californians headed back to the sun belt, but that's a big mess for you down south. Make a snowman, a few naked snow angels, and you'll be ok.

we got about 4 inches and its still fallin 31degrees at 2:30 ,

Attachments

• DSC00057.JPG
    DSC00057.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00058.JPG
    DSC00058.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00059.JPG
    DSC00059.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00060.JPG
    DSC00060.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC00061.JPG
    DSC00061.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 10
Go find a virgin parking lot and have some fun!

We had a light snow this morning on my way to work. I think I was sideways more than straight. :D Most of my short commute is on a 4 lane one way street and there aren't many cars on it at 5:30am so I make good use of it! The only other guy around was ahead of me and was probably getting annoyed with my headlights flashing all over.... Winter sucks, gotta make the best of it.

I'm getting a BAD case of cabin fever!:D...CR

I hear dat CR--Its a REAL deal--I got a mild dose of claustrophopia (usta be a miner) and get cabin feaver bad--had to sneak one of the wifes happy pills the other day to shake it..

This snow is a killer, but with medication, it CAN be managed..

PA41

Last edited:
WELL...It finally qiut snowing....

Now the roads are just a frozen slushie mess. I don't see how some of you northern folks deal with it every year...

I keep saying I'm gonna move to somewhere warm, but here I am....still !![S... I can tolerate the snow if they would just plow the roads in a responsible way and time! I watched the DOT come up my road with 4, yes 4 10 wheelers, one behind the other, and plow 1 lane wide all the way up my road followed by a supervisor in a pickup! Then we have to hear how they are running out of money!!!!!They do the same routine every time it snows......OK I'm done ranting and raving!!!!!:D....CR

Got another 1" of snow here in southern Virginia last night. TV said we have gotten 27 inches of snow this season compared to 22 inches in the previous 5 years. Curious that we haven't heard lately from stupid Al Gore and his gang of global warming alarmists.[S
I got cabin fever so bad that I'm going to try to get out of here this afternoon and drive 120 miles to Richmond to check out the custom car show. If I make the trip I'll post some pictures tonight.:D

Latest posts

Back