Junk dealing

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
Last night I delivered a 140 John Deere I sold to a kid. He collects old trucks and motorcycles, same guy I sold the 36 Dodge cab to a few weeks back. He has an old truck bed piled full that's going to be picked up by a scrap dealer and says I can have anything in there. The thing is mostly full of AD Chevy body parts, doors, hoods, fenders, bedsides, some model T frames, axles ect. Down in the bottom was a model A coupe quarter panel with the fender on it. We spent about 20 minutes digging that out and I pulled a nice 55-57 GMC fender off the top. He also gave me a couple sets of back fenders, one is 28-29 A rumble seat car with the steps and The others are unidentified. Also he takes me upstairs in his shop and he has tons of AD doors ect. plus quite a bit of the 41-46 GM truck stuff. It was a cool visit, lots of neat stuff hanging all over the shop. I was thinking of some of you, people who are tickled to find a rusted out AD and this guy is throwing away better stuff than you will ever find.

Last night I delivered a 140 John Deere I sold to a kid. He collects old trucks and motorcycles, same guy I sold the 36 Dodge cab to a few weeks back. He has an old truck bed piled full that's going to be picked up by a scrap dealer and says I can have anything in there. The thing is mostly full of AD Chevy body parts, doors, hoods, fenders, bedsides, some model T frames, axles ect. Down in the bottom was a model A coupe quarter panel with the fender on it. We spent about 20 minutes digging that out and I pulled a nice 55-57 GMC fender off the top. He also gave me a couple sets of back fenders, one is 28-29 A rumble seat car with the steps and The others are unidentified. Also he takes me upstairs in his shop and he has tons of AD doors ect. plus quite a bit of the 41-46 GM truck stuff. It was a cool visit, lots of neat stuff hanging all over the shop. I was thinking of some of you, people who are tickled to find a rusted out AD and this guy is throwing away better stuff than you will ever find.

:mad:

Gotta admit, that "P's" me off....

In my next life, I'm gonna ask to be born in Arizona, or something like that....:(

Regards,
Shea:)

Latest posts

Back