junk yard

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herby

Drove from LasVegas to Abq today and passed a great looking j yard with acres of good looking old iron. I am new to this stuff but looking over the fence it looked like heaven. Wife would not allow me to go inside but will be back in early Jan--will claim engin problems so we must stop. JY is on west side of hwy from Kingman to bolder Nv. about 20 miles north of K--A-1 Towing. Looks to be worth a stop--will take picts. in Jan.

I love old junkyards. Next time she wants to stop at a mall I wouldn't. My wife knows if I see old cars I am stopping for awhile. I am patient with her shopping though even though I hate it. Welcome to the site and I look forward to the pics.

I love rootin through old junkyards, there gettin harder to find though. My wife would have been ****ed as i definatly would have stopped.

simple solution to a simple problem....take her to the mall and drop her off and tell her you`ll be back tomorrow:D

Latest posts

Back