Just another new guy here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oliver bros garage

Have been hanging around another site alot lately. But wow, way to many complainers for me. The guys over there do not like new or different ideas. Heres a picture of my ride, a 1931 Willys Pick up truck.

335916220.jpg

Common story, welcome.

When I first opened this thread, all I could see was the jet - I was thinking 'that is one heck of a ride'. Scrolled down and thought the same. Sweet Willys - I think we need a few more pics! What are those headlights from? Heavy truck?

Welcome!!!

OBG,
Welcome to the forum! Nice truck but *how* did u mount that jet to it like that?!? :eek:

BoB

Have been hanging around another site alot lately. But wow, way to many complainers for me. The guys over there do not like new or different ideas. Heres a picture of my ride, a 1931 Willys Pick up truck.

335916220.jpg

Make yourself comfy, OBG. Bet you'll hang out here more than the "other" place. I know I do. Different is encouraged here.

Welcome to RRR. It seems like you had your fill of the "tractor grill" thread over at the other place. No worries here. Relax and have a good time.

Welcome.......

Welcome to RRR, OBG.
Nice ride you have there, post some more photos when you have the time.
Enjoy your time here... '22

And yeah, Gastrick, the tractor grill thread "over there" just makes you shake your head... :rolleyes:
One of the best examples of why we hang out here !!!! :D

Welcome to RRR, OBG. Like the roof ornament on that sweet Willys. Here it's all about the rides & the work that goes into them, NO Drama !

Anyone else notice the 'Tractor Grille Thread" is being attacked by more 'newbies' than the normal bunch of 'miserable old stuck in their ways whining old farts'?
Bob

wait till i show them a picture of my 'A' grill on my import -----Kubota

welcome to the site where personal expression is considered good rather than attacked....
i had to go find the "tractor grille" thread, but was amused and aggravated by all of the stupid comments- i quit before getting thru page 4 of 28!!!:eek:

Welcome to the site from Tennessee! I'm digging the truck! You know what I like about different? Everything!! There's a lot of different here so you'll fit RAT in!!

Thunder

Welcome to RRR from Md.I really like your Willys!Could you tell us more about it?Looks like a Chevy-6 in it.One pic has it with 1 carb and the next one has it 3 carbs.[S

It has a 250 out of a 67 Nova. Had 1 carb for the 1st year or so, then I rebuilt the motor and added 2 more carbs. The cowl and doors are 32 Willys and over the doors and rear of the cab are 31 Ford. 30-40's Oliver tractor grill (which is my last name). It's a blast!! Last year we drove it to Kansas City, Symco Wisconson(near Green Bay), Morris Illinios, Wayland Missouri and many other shows closer to home. Heres a couple more pics for ya.

l_c45ccd2379b902e73553dee64af127b0.jpg

l_e2628d1ce9f167b913b9124879fce88b.jpg

l_fdb2a21c374edd509f52efcb6d04d328.jpg

Latest posts

Back