Just another Newbie in AZ

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

utilityart

Hey everybody, just thought I'd make a post to say hi.
I currently only have a DD but want to build something, the wife has other ideas though. When I finally convince her that I should take on something else I'll have lots of questions, chops channels, z's, etc.
One thing I'm a little concerned with is getting something titled and not be stuck with a 2010 special construction or something like that. I'm looking for 30's- 40's truck or early 30's sedan.

Hey everybody, just thought I'd make a post to say hi.
I currently only have a DD but want to build something, the wife has other ideas though. When I finally convince her that I should take on something else I'll have lots of questions, chops channels, z's, etc.
One thing I'm a little concerned with is getting something titled and not be stuck with a 2010 special construction or something like that. I'm looking for 30's- 40's truck or early 30's sedan.

Welcome,As far as getting stuck with the 2010. Dont buy anything that does not have a title. and you should be ok.

Welcome to RRR, utilityart. When you have those questions there is lots of knowledge here to draw on.

Goodguys-Scottsdale-111706-031.jpg

Latest posts

Back