Just got my Louver Panels from

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtpontiac

Older, Wiser and Still Buildin'
Cornfield Customs.....to say the least I am a happy camper..:D..He does super work and they look great....[cl(hope I can get them into the hood as well as he made em)....Mike made the time to take my thoughts and turn them into something more than I had imagined....if you need custom metal work done or just want some louver panels....Mike's the guy and Cornfield Customs is the place.....JMHO!! And by the way....he is quick to get it done and his secretary does a great job of packing and shipping it out....!!!

Sorry about that.....

Here are a few...actually they are the ones CC sent me prior to shipping....

now I have to get them in and get pics of them in place ....by the way, in the one pic it looks like they have a serated edge...optical illusion...they are smooth and clean edges....

Attachments

• Louvers.jpg
    Louvers.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Louvers 4.jpg
    Louvers 4.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 47
  • louvers 3.jpg
    louvers 3.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 44
He really took my idea to another level...

I am quite envious of his work/skills & his shop[cl[dr

I had talked to him about panels with a single louver 3 or 4" long...he suggested these type and did it up and sent me the pic's to approve...looks much better his way than mine....[cl

I know....I know!!

Since we all want pictures of the the layout you might as well get it done![P

The stuff I've done lately is rather boring....like watching paint dry...LOL...
Since my oldest son just went into the trucking business on his own, I've got no help to pull the hood off....so I'll wait for the weekend to get it off the truck...but in between filler and sanding, I'm trying to get other things done too [;).....so be patient....I don't move as quickly as I used to ....lol :(

Latest posts

Back