Just orderd this kit

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is basically what I'm gonna do, Found this in a google search, Same frame I have but this guy used an electric hub motor on the front.

Attachments

• occ 3 wheeler.jpg
    occ 3 wheeler.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 97
I have one of those bikes but am fixin' to put a small Honda lawnmower engine with a variable ratio tranny on it after I saw BigIrish's! I'll try to round up a foto!

BoB

please hurry and fix your camera.

And get the bike done too. I want to build something like this and this kit is too cool and cheap to pass! Please hurry! [P [P [dr [dr

Well I changed my mind about the 3 wheeler for now due to time & $$$$ restraints but here's what I have done so far. Today I did no work at all, I went with the grandsons, Daughter & Baby Daddy to the petting zoo as I promised them last week so between that & my diabetes keeping me in a near coma state I was not able to start the motor installation. May feel like working a couple hours tonight. It rides really well.

Attachments

• occ motor bike (1).jpg
    occ motor bike (1).jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 33
  • occ motor bike (2).jpg
    occ motor bike (2).jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 42
  • occ motor bike (3).jpg
    occ motor bike (3).jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 29
hows the suspension in that seat?! LOL

That looks like a great donor bike, but is the frame big enough? Looking at the dimensions on the website, seems like the frame might be a little small for that.

hows the suspension in that seat?! LOL

That looks like a great donor bike, but is the frame big enough? Looking at the dimensions on the website, seems like the frame might be a little small for that.

Frames plenty big enough, been done hundreds of times. You do have to make a special motor mount because of the tube size & angles, plus the big tire offset

Thanks guys, this conversion is not for the faint of heart. The OCC bike is not a good prospect for this kit, it has way too big tubes for the frame, too small of opening, the fat tire causes issues, the left pedal crank has to be modified, the exhaust has to be reworked, the chain is too short. Need I go on? But I'm hoping it will be cool when all done, You can buy a motor mount kit on Fleabay for $59.00 with a few other goodies, I'm thinking of offering my own kit with exhaust & pedal mods with exchange in the near future.

I'm gonna wrap the exhaust with that asbestos wrap to give it more of a ratier bobber look then of course some pin striping

I'll be sure to make some video

Well has there been a test ride yet? Updates? Video?

Here ya go,
Bike was finished, turned out awesome, rode it all over town and got rave revues, Bike was stolen out of my shop by the guy who came to the Redneck rumble with me and dis the welding on my frame, I also worked with him. He was caught on the bike and arrested on an outstanding warrant. I got called back to work today & we both work in welding together, luclily I was put in a different dept. for today. Seen him several times but he would never make eye contact. He will be getting arrested soon on this charge.

I got one order for putting a motor on another cool bike that I'm gonna do some customizing on. Have video of a burnout but it's really dark.

attachment.php

I was gonna laugh at the 3 wheels and the granny basket then I saw he had 2 seats- one to sit on and one for his balls so I just shutup

Got the bike back but not running, He will be getting his soon, the cops should be pulling into our workplace next week with a warrant for his arrest for Felony theft & unlawful entry. Hope to get to see him paraded out in cuffs[ddd

Can I watch?????

Got the bike back but not running, He will be getting his soon, the cops should be pulling into our workplace next week with a warrant for his arrest for Felony theft & unlawful entry. Hope to get to see him paraded out in cuffs[ddd

What an Idiot!!! What more can you say???? [S

Latest posts

Back