Just Saying Hi.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

40Mopar

Wassup everyone,

I've got a 1940 Plymouth that I'm in the process of getting right. I'm running the stock flathead six with a custom dual carb intake, which should be here any day now. Getting real close to the inaugural run around the block and scare small children and old people. :D

Just thought I'd introduce myself and have a look around.

Hey welcome to the site i,m into mopars too
here,s my 48 its all mopar 318 and all the
goodies that could be used out of a dart..

Attachments

• right side.JPG
    right side.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 7
Post some pics...
My dad-in-law has a 36-39 Plymouth ???? He wants me to rod out. He is more of an old school stock guy. Custom to him is fancy rims and lowered in the front. I am gonna school him on the Plymouth. This could be the ultimate project. I do what I want and he finances it! Would like to see what you got for some inspiration.

Mine ain't pretty enough to post pics of yet. That's why i said it'll scare small children but here are some pics of what I'm using for inspiration. Not exactly a rat but definitely a cool traditional rod. Mine will probably be a little more edgy than this one.

plym111x.jpg

40plymouthcoupeMedium.jpg

I'll throw some up when I can get it uncovered and roll it out of the garage. I've been doing mostly engine and front end suspension work, and needless to say I've got some junk in the trunk... and on the trunk.... and on the roof.... and in the passenger's seat. You get the idea. :D I'm planning on getting out of the garage and giving it a good once over in the next couple of weeks. Believe me I'll post pics as soon as i can

Latest posts

Back