just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTH?

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GAKXeuRaDQ

... the '57 appears at 7:57. Notice "BC BUD" lettered on the rear roof... all I can say is, "Step away from the bong." :eek: :mad:

Attachments

• 57 demo.jpg
    57 demo.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 57 demo2.jpg
    57 demo2.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 143
WTH?

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GAKXeuRaDQ

... the '57 appears at 7:57. Notice "BC BUD" lettered on the rear roof... all I can say is, "Step away from the bong." :eek: :mad:

I love it!! What else do you do to a 4 door with no title, gutted interior and all the glass broke out by neighbor kids?
Sad part is those old cars don't do worth a crap in demo derbys, they fold up pretty easy compared to cars with later safety bumpers.

I love it!! What else do you do to a 4 door with no title, gutted interior and all the glass broke out by neighbor kids?

Well I would at least save the front and rear bumpers, the hood, trunk lid, fenders, that perfect roof, those wheels would have been easy to save, even if you were gonna smash the rest. Or maybe just spend the $150 on a new windshield, and drive the thing for fun. Maybe someone else would fall in love with it, even if I didn't really like it. It could be years of driving a fun car occasionally, or 15 minutes of destroying for fun. But that's me. ;)

Well I would at least save the front and rear bumpers, the hood, trunk lid, fenders, that perfect roof, those wheels would have been easy to save, even if you were gonna smash the rest. Or maybe just spend the $150 on a new windshield, and drive the thing for fun. Maybe someone else would fall in love with it, even if I didn't really like it. It could be years of driving a fun car occasionally, or 15 minutes of destroying for fun. But that's me. ;)

Other than the 4 door roof, which there is little to no call for, almost every other part is being re-popped and you can't hardly give away the dinged up used stuff. The wheels may be unusable ones that have no real value. I'm just saying, you can take a random assemblage of parts which aren't good enough that anyone would use them on another car and assemble them into a decent looking 50 footer. If you look close, even the trim is all just painted on.

firepit

here there be dragons:D

Later:cool:

Attachments

• dragon_Fire_Pit.jpg
    dragon_Fire_Pit.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 55
  • dragon ll.jpg
    dragon ll.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 52
  • dragon_paint.jpg
    dragon_paint.jpg