just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12552727_995353343853774_7175553210975989059_n.jpg

red baron guitar

looks like fun toy, might make good investment, buy one and in 1O years double yore money.

One of my most exciting projects was building the Red Baron show car in 1968. Commissioning car customizer Chuck Miller from Detroit was a stroke of luck, as he showed great genius in building the stunning vehicle. The Red Baron show car was an instant hit and number 1 attraction among hot rod enthusiasts. The Red Baron has not only stood the test of time, but still is growing in popularity today. It gives me great pleasure to introduce the "Red Baron" guitar by Hallmark Guitars USA with special Red Baron show car appointments built right in!

http://www.hallmarkguitars.com/guitars/red-baron.shtml

Later:cool:

Attachments

• red baron guitar.jpg1.jpg1.jpg
    red baron guitar.jpg1.jpg1.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 27
  • red baron guitar.jpg1.jpg
    red baron guitar.jpg1.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 19
  • red baron guitar.jpg12.jpg
    red baron guitar.jpg12.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 19
  • red baron guitar.jpg13.jpg
    red baron guitar.jpg13.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 17
  • red baron guitar.jpg14.jpg
    red baron guitar.jpg14.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 14
  • red baron guitar.jpg5.jpg
    red baron guitar.jpg5.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 16
  • red baron guitar.jpg5.jpg6.jpg
    red baron guitar.jpg5.jpg6.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
SF do you think the fact that truck would be incapable of hauling that much weight gave it away? :D

It might have been picked up by a saavy onlooker. I've been trying to find some pix of the log haulers that used that trick also. It would have been harder to detect if it was a larger truck without getting up close and personal. Haulers were always coming up with ways to hide it.
My dad, when he got out of the war, settled in Hialeah Florida and worked the horse race tracks for a while. He picked up an old 34 Ford from a guy for cheap that he told me ran like a bat out of hell. It still had the haul tanks with quick drop valves. It was evidently well known in those parts by the law. He said he got pulled and checked all the time but got to be friends with one of the cops. He said on quiet nights, he and the cop would play cat and mouse on the old Alligator Alley. He said back in that day the road was only wide enough to let one car pass without the other having to take to the side. I would loved to have seen that...

Latest posts

Back