just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_ovpke2Of1F1rhhql5o1_1280.jpg

I used to haul stuff on the back of an F-500 with a 12' flatbed. Hauled a few cars even but nothing that sketchy.
I remember hauling an MGB roadster on a 3/4 ton Chevy flatbed in about the same way. The rear wheels were hangin' off the back. Boss said just do it, it'll be fine. I worked in a wrecking yard at the time. The car was not a wreck. :eek: Fortunately, it stayed that way, and I got it where it had to go. No ticket either. :D

I remember hauling an MGB roadster on a 3/4 ton Chevy flatbed in about the same way. The rear wheels were hangin' off the back. Boss said just do it, it'll be fine. I worked in a wrecking yard at the time. The car was not a wreck. :eek: Fortunately, it stayed that way, and I got it where it had to go. No ticket either. :D

Brings back old memories! Me and a bud hauled a VW Beetle out of the woods one night in the back of his Ford 1/2 ton. We made it 20 miles down the road to his house and got pulled over by the law after we pulled into the alley behind his house...no ticket!

Latest posts

Back