Just went you think you seen it all.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOT40ROD

I well make this painless as possible.

To day I went to a local car show and decided to check the cars out in the field where they parked the stock classes. As I was walking around I notice a new Camaro that a local dealership was showing and behind the Camaro was a line of about 12 Smart cars.

So ok the dealer also brought some of the smart cars along. So now that they have my attention. I walk over look at the Camaro then turn and walk over to look at the Smart cars.

As I am walking to the Smart cars I notice that they are not part of the dealer display. You are not going to believe this but It a Car club called the Smart Alaic Car club. Ok I understand the P T Cruisers but the Smart Car.

And to think I forgot my Camera today.

Not a member!

Let me say this right now... I am not... nor have I *ever* been... a member of a Smart car club!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

smartwx7.jpg

SmartCarRallye.bmp

smartcar1.jpg

forfun2.jpg

My daughter's boyfriend works for Penske and Penske owns that Co. along with Saturn now. I guess a lot of the higher ups in the Co. are driving the Smart Car.

That smart car has a suzuki hayabusa motorcycle engine in it. I saw one at a car show once, crazy stuff.

Latest posts

Back