Kansas boy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ren

Hi all, stumbled across this forum doing a search on rat rods, hot rods. Would like to buy or build one someday soon. My father in law is starting a rat rod using a 51' Dodge PU cab. Should look cool. For now I'll be soaking up as much info as possible.

Good to have you here Ren. Where are you from in Kansas? I grew up in Junction City. I'm not overly proud of that, but It's true!

Thunder

welcome to the site-by far the friendliest, most helpful site for rat-rodders!(I might be biased though..)
well until you get your own project goin, show us the progress on the father-in-law's truck! --you know we live for pics!!:D

Welcome to RRR, ren. Untill you get your own project you'll just have to keep us updated on your pops Dodge. With lots of pics, of course !

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm from Chanute KS, I now have that in my info, and I will do my best to provide some pictures of the pilot house project. The father-in-law has a lot on his plate so the progress might be a little slow.

Later

Latest posts

Back