KB Board

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chop509

Infamous Dirty '34
Anyone paid a visit to KB lately?
Man, that place has really taken another nose dive :cool:!
Don’t wanna mention any names, but there are a few illiterates over there that sure like to talk out their ass.

Yeah, I'm afraid to ask anything over there someone might rip me a new one. :eek: A lot of rude people that get off on insulting others and arguing about anything.

I used to be a member of KB for over a year. Then it got really ugly there and I threw my KB T-shirt away. I haven't been back since!

Thunder1

I've never been there but a lot of forums go sour (or just plain attract buttwipes) It's the keyboard tough guy thing.
That's why I like it here and my other hang out is FORDifications. I've been there from the start and we spawned from FTE when it got too big and started having alot of problems. Anyway that is alot like us here, a great bunch of guys, no flaming or dissin.

Actually being a "new guy" on this site and the KB site (lurker for quite a while before I signed up)...I like both sites alot...lots of useful information and questions get answered instead of being told to do a search like on an unmentioned board...

Just is a whole lot of spewing going on all the time.

There doesn’t seem to be any substance or knowledge about cars anymore.
But there are a lot of worthless comments and opinions though.

Been a member over there since the beginning and it's kinda sad that there needs to be a full time moderator present to keep things halfway civil.

I don't get some of these guys. I don't get on KB much but I have seen it. HAMB is worse. I just don't get what these guys are trying to do. it's like they don't have a good life and want to tick everyone else off because they are having a rough day. our car club forum is open to everyone and I just had to boot a guy off from Cali for this stuff. I hated doing it but man enough is enough. some of these guys need to go to the doc and get a happy pill or something. that's why I stick with our club forum and this one. no BS.
funny thing is that is how I found this site. I was surfing another forum and they were talking about getting booted from here. they said that the Admin/ told them that they seemed to like trouble. so I checked it out and have been back here every day. lol

I have started posting there again because it seemed enough time had passed since I left that some of the troublemakers should have gone by the wayside. It has been good so far, one little "discussion" that turned out ok in the end. I've kind of mellowed (somewhat) so I have decided to just take part in the good and if any bad surfaces to ignore it. I can't change the world.

Bottom line, I have been treated well so far and can't really find too much of the turmoil that made some of us leave in the first place. The majority of the people there are much younger than me, so maybe my views are a little old fashioned.

I see lots of guys I know from here and other forums, so that is cool. :):)

Don

Still the same!

I haven't noticed much of a change as Reverend Grimm 13 is still one of the ringleaders and those two A-hole garage punks are still there being their same old arrogant know-it-all selves. Maybe they don't flame as much but they still go off on people for no reason!

ISore

I just noticed that they are Runnin Ramped again.There are a couple of them that just gotta be rude.Its not even for just one post.It seems that they scan everyone just to be that way.Well I guess thats just how it is when there is no rules.

Rant over

Well its the old train wreck theory ..........nobody wants to see the carnage yet they cant stand to look away..................If people would get away from those threads rather than to read through and add their two cents the tread would die off but its too easy to talk BS from behind a keyboard so thats what they do....................Human Nature I guess....................I try not to get involved in other peoples ****in matches.

KB

I started at KB, I liked it a lot, still a lot of guys over there that seem pretty decent, but i do see a lot of rage. i got on the band wagon over there about the ViVa show. and i posted some questions about the 30 fee for the KB CC. most of the guys answered my questions pretty well, but some were just smart @$$ about it. I am still up in the air abotu the KB CC. I do not belong to a CC now, and i would not mind hanging out with some like minded people out side of cyber space, but i am not sure how well that CC is going to do with that group of people. maybe i will start my own non club car club we could be the NCCC... hey i think I am on to something here.:rolleyes:

i am a memeber of the HAMB, but there are so many people over there it is tough to feel like you belong. :confused: i have just got to the point where I try not to get to caught up in the drama, and try to stick to the fun parts.

Pablo

Its not that bad, yeah you got some smartbutts , but what can you do? the cc idea i came up with has caused a little termoil, but other than that, its the same. But the cc idea has also brought alot of guys together too, it seems to bring out a little more pride in some guys.

Disfunctional at best!

HRDaddy,
I'm sorry but I can't even imagine some of those people getting together in person and $30 a pop to be a member. Who's zooming who?

ISore

I am on KB ALOT. alot of people over there are nice, and will answer questions if you ask them. Sure, there are a few a$$holes, but hey, who needs them.

I haven't joined the CC cause I'm only 16 and theres one other person in Oregon on there and Hes 16, and lives down the street from me. so theres really no point for me.

Hey Guys, I still check KB out but it isnt the first one I go on to check everything out, This is my Home and I hope you all feel the same Way, Thanks again BoB for the great site. I only hit KB up for new things and the HAMB, but this is the one I love to come to.

Jim

I belong to all 3. All have their good and bad posters. I try to enjoy the finer poiints of all three. As for all the ---holes, they are everywhere and good comedy is hard to come by.
Lets get those rat rods out here on the East coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back