Kid wanting to join.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dart kid

Hello,

Going to start out by saying I don't oiwn a rat rod at this point in time. But thats why I'm joining, is so I can get the info and try to buy/build one.

A friend refered me to this website on a different forum I am on.

My name is nick, and I'm 17. I own a 1968 Dodge Dart.

Heres a few pictures... (copyrighted photosportsusa.com)

I know a few people who build rat rods and own rat rods. I ask them alot of questions. I'm sure they get annoyed a bit. :cool:

But I'd like to build a 1929 Model A sedan type car.

Thanks. :D

Attachments

• 29-112.JPG
    29-112.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 29-113.JPG
    29-113.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 13
Welcome to the site. Glad you found us, looks like the rat bait we put out is working.

Lots of inspiration to be found here, and tons of pictures too.

Welcome to RRR Dart Kid. Feel free to ask plenty of questions. Folks are are always willing to offer advice here if they have an answer for you. The Model A sedan makes a nice looking rod.

Welcome to the triple R dart kid.Glad to see youngins like you get into the rod scene.It sure beats them rice grinders.Lots of help on here.Hope you find the rat rod of yer dreams.

Welcome aboard Dart Kid.

It does a lot of us good to see a teen/young adult get involved.

Ask questions
get answers
build happiness

Life is good.

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

More then likely, I won't be ending up with a project until sometime after next summer. Don't have much money, but we can all wish, can't we?

But hopefully i could find one and build it to the way that makes me happy. Most guys do a "rust look", I personally like the painted color of rust "copper". :D

Thanks.

Another young 'un that'd rather build something cool than a Civic with a fart pipe. Get your buddies interested to keep the hobby alive. Oh, by the way, welcome aboard.

Nick's a good dude, I referred him from the all holy BBD forum.

Welcome man, you'll dig this site. DMW has a bitchin 340 Chally. Mopar baby.

Somebody hook him up with a Model A :D

Welcome to RRR, dart kid. The future of rodding is safe ! Another one getting in at a young age. Like the Dart. Have had my share of Mopars in the past & present.

Welcome to "here" ...

Welcome dart kid, this is a good place to hang out and learn. ;)
Enjoy your time here. '22

Latest posts

Back