Kids & their "hot rods"!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Kids & their "hot rods". So I got some new M/T street radials on the Chevelle yesterday. They're like drag radials but have more grooves so they're not so scary drivin' in the rain. Anyway... I'm sitting at the red lite & this kid (not even 30) pulls up next to me in his brand spankin' new blacked out Mustang 5.0. He's power brakin' & smokin' his tires & actin' like an idiot. I keep shakin' my head like NO way & he keeps shakin' his head... YES way. I thought... here's a chance to see how my new tires work & teach someone a lil lesson. I know he thought his car was the King of the road so I kinda felt I had an obligation. Well... the light turns green &... ummmm... NO way!!! I slowed down & he decided maybe he could take me 30 stomp... ummm... NO way again... kids!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

D1333E7F-6E64-45A7-9A2F-F1B629E6DEEB-3096-000001F3DC3AE962.jpg

[cl[cl[cl

You need to document these lessons for our viewing pleasure.

There happens to be a Google Maps vehicle working in my area as I type this... I'll knuckle the guy and send you the camera. :D

They never learn, do they, Bob ? :rolleyes: I consider it a public service educating those guys because otherwise they actually believe the ads on TV about how quick those cars are. :D

I had one of those Mustang guys revving his car up at a light one time and I told him "You aren't real good at math are you ?" When he said "Why?" I told him "Because I have twice the hp as you and weigh half as much." He had to think about that one for a while.

Don

Those tires a amazing ...I started running them on my camaro awhile back and made a almost dangerous to drive car streetable again .

Reminds me of the time I had the 460 Ford in my old four door AMC. A guy from work, in a brand new Dodge pickup decided he wanted to blow my old rust bucket off the road. I stayed right behind him until he hit his rev limiter, about 106 mph, I think, then kicked the FoMoRebel in the ass and passed him at about 130 and kept going. He never tried it again. That was the day I decided to scrap the old car before it came apart at 150mph.

Latest posts

Back