KillBillet

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saamkl

Anyone know what it takes to be a member on killbillet.com forumn. I have registered like 4 times and i get denied. really honks me off, like im not good enough for their forumn or something. Any members out there? Whats it take? My rusty 47' not cool enough?

The best thing to do is not worry about it and just stay here. :D You'll be glad you did! Many on here have experienced the same fate and we're all the better for it - They did you a big favor dude, seriously!!! I know of a few here that co-reside on there with an alias but the way I see it if you have to hide behind a name - why belong? Their a very select and unfriendly sort over there anyway. Your talking to somebody who was one of the first 500 members when it first started. I quit a few years ago when the Mod repeatedly refused to enforce some simple rules. The KB Mod didn't have the pleasure of denying me! [cl

T1 - Pat / See, no hiding!

Last edited:
Anyone know what it takes to be a member on killbillet.com forumn. I have registered like 4 times and i get denied. really honks me off, like im not good enough for their forumn or something. Any members out there? Whats it take? My rusty 47' not cool enough?

It appears you and your car are not worthy! You either are too nice, do not like to fight, cuss & flame your fellow rat rodders, newbies and other people you don't know from Adam! :D

Beercan

I conciser here my forum home base if you will... but i still post over there too.. there are some good guys over there as well...

But.... If your trying to use a gmail address to register.. it automatically denys you...

"there are some good guys over there as well"... - Corpo

[S :D He's right, the guys from here that alias on there! [cl [ddd

T1

I registered on there awhile ago and looked around at the builds but never posted much. I got tired of reading guys arguing back and forth about how to do something, call each other idiots and such. Some of those guys drink way too much Red Bull.

Unfortunately the "$3,000 build" section is...well, complete b.s. The only ones that are road-worthy are ones where someone else gave them most of the parts to build the thing. I could build a rat rod for $3k if all the parts were free too!!

"The only ones that are road-worthy are ones where someone else gave them most of the parts to build the thing. I could build a rat rod for $3k if all the parts were free too!!" - BigIrish

I'd say that's actually one of the few benefits of belonging to KB then!! :D Nothing wrong with free parts for the underprivileged! I'm not so proud that I won't accept a little charity from time to time. :eek:

I am currently on KB, RRR, Hamb, & Hub Garage with the same user name. Probably the most positive attitudes are on the RRR & Hub Garage. I try not to get involved in all the belly aching back and forth on any of them. Recently the admin on KB have been a little cocky and picky, which I did voice my opinion on it. Don't post much on the Hamb. I did post some pics of the Hillbilly ride there once and almost all of the comments were positive,, but there was a couple that failed to see the humor !! :D And the thread got killed !! [S Ya think ! The Hub Garage is cool , you look at what you like and move on,, nothing negative. Anyhow, thats just what I've ran into personally. Still digging the RRR,,, love you man !!! [cl

i wanted to register over at KB but i got denied too. that is when i found RRR and registered here. happy that i was able to get on here since it seems a lot more friendly and active over here. dont even look over there anymore.

i belong to killbillet but don't post much there because of all the bull, maine thing i go to over there is the garage. wonder why i haven't been banned yet.
but i like rrr alot better.

odie

Unfortunately the "$3,000 build" section is...well, complete b.s. The only ones that are road-worthy are ones where someone else gave them most of the parts to build the thing. I could build a rat rod for $3k if all the parts were free too!!

i was wondering about that myself.
i am on my first build using mostly dirt cheap junkyard parts.
i am at 3 grand right now and have about 1/2 of a car!

They would not let me on there, so I say there loss!!!I LIKE IT HERE:)

i like it here too.
i still havent found the website for the guy (me) that wants an uber clean car made of mix n match parts on a budget[S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back