Kool Bike Photos!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldnt find the ugliest bike thread so thought id post it here .....saw one of these in the flesh yesterday ....you would think the designers would be able to think of something nicer not so much trashy chrome just piled on for no reason why are they going this route I would prefer something more minimulist...like my idea of a nice bobbed inline honda four.....

This is my Sporty I built a few years ago. I traded it for my truck. All sheet metal was built by me, including the oil tank , which was made from a 5 lb fire extinguisher, and made to look like a 500 lb bomb. Foot pegs are made from 20 MM rounds and shifter peg made form 50 cal shell. The exhausts were made from scrap exhaust that I had laying around. It was built after the famous P 51 fighter plane.
IMG_0136Small.jpg

IMG_0137Small.jpg

IMG_0138Small.jpg

IMG_0139Small.jpg

One more of this bike.
IMG_0140Small.jpg

This is the Shovelhead I rode for about 15 years. All work done by me.I sld it to a guy who put the cheesy skull on the sissy bar. haha
100_0767.jpg

This is my what I like to call my flat track touring bike I built 3 years ago. haha
ebay10-15-07098.jpg

This is my 1983 Yamaha 400. Everything is hand built by myself, this pic is a few years old. I just started the tear down for the last of the modifications, I'll start a build thread on it soon...
PipesideBack.jpg

WOW11013.jpg

This was a the St. Paul World of Wheels this weekend. I like the color. Really tall front wheel in this unit.

Production three wheeler

I didn't go thru all the posts so, this may be here already. Sorry if it is. It's a Texas made four banger Ford. The engine's in the front with a regular rear end. It's even got air conditioning. The mechanical service is thru Ford. I'd really not want to be a Ford service tech on this. A friend, that's in his late 80s, has been riding bikes all his life and had a small "incident" on his motorcycle a few weeks ago. His family got on his butt about still riding a motorcycle. So, he found this and bought it. He's planning a trip to California when the weather gets better. I sure hope I can do things like that 30+ years from now.

Attachments

• dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 39
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 36
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 42
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg