Kool Car Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow those are sweet (not a fan of the shiny white ultra modern roadster, though). I would love to drive my future RPU on some dirt!

That's a better choice than the 57 lights. It's not just the tail lights though. It has the 55 Chevy hood ornament, fender, beltline, quarter panel trim, quarter panel emblem, trunk emblem, and the rear bumper. Only the rear roof is changed. I'm a little surprised that nobody has made one of these.

This is a 55 with a 49 fleetline roof. It's also a model.

This is a 55 with a 49 fleetline roof. It's also a model.

I might just be really REALLY big books and a giant keyboard next to it. ;)
Rick Atkinson is a Pulitzer award winning author. He might write books that big. The giant keyboard might be essential to his writing style. Sort of like Gallagher and his giant couch.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 24
That's a better choice than the 57 lights. It's not just the tail lights though. It has the 55 Chevy hood ornament, fender, beltline, quarter panel trim, quarter panel emblem, trunk emblem, and the rear bumper. Only the rear roof is changed. I'm a little surprised that nobody has made one of these.

Here's the real thing with a '57 body.:

11-2016-sacramento-autorama-move-in-.jpg

Latest posts

Back