Kool Car Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
conversions

seen the 1961 4 door conversion to a El Camino & had to post these 1965 Chevelle wagon 4 doors to a El Camino.

would like to find out more on these builds, did a search and ZIP[S

Later :cool:

Attachments

• 1965 4 door el camino.jpg
    1965 4 door el camino.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 1965 4 door el camino1.jpg
    1965 4 door el camino1.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 33
  • impala 4 door.jpg
    impala 4 door.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 151
  • 1965 4 door el camino2.jpg
    1965 4 door el camino2.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 1965 4 door el camino6.jpg
    1965 4 door el camino6.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 1965 4 door el camino4.jpg
    1965 4 door el camino4.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 1965 4 door el camino5.jpg
    1965 4 door el camino5.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 1965 4 door el camino3.jpg
    1965 4 door el camino3.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 28
seen the 1961 4 door conversion to a El Camino & had to post these 1965 Chevelle wagon 4 doors to a El Camino.

would like to find out more on these builds, did a search and ZIP[S

Later :cool:

I'd like to know more about that El Crewmino! I'm not sure if that's the same car with 3 different paint jobs or 3 different cars. Almost looks like it could be the same one.

I'd like to know more about that El Crewmino! I'm not sure if that's the same car with 3 different paint jobs or 3 different cars. Almost looks like it could be the same one.

I would agree, I think the wheels are the same in each picture [S
Nicely done, good family ride. [cl

The rear window looks more like a windshield. Would look better with a longer roof and a smaller rear window.

Good eye! That's exactly why it has that funky angle to it and tiny roof. I knew something was off but couldn't figure it out. Thanks Bruno :D

The rear window looks more like a windshield. Would look better with a longer roof and a smaller rear window.

Good eye! That's exactly why it has that funky angle to it and tiny roof. I knew something was off but couldn't figure it out. Thanks Bruno :D

The rear window is the original sedan rear window, it just looks out of proportion when you shorten the roof so much.

Ok, I had to play with "paint". Its a little choppy because the roof line was so curved it made it hard to get a repair section out but if you squint it helps. lol

attachment.php

Attachments

• impala 4 door.jpg
    impala 4 door.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Back