Kool Car Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dherbert_big_boom.jpg

I don't want to tick off the Mopar or Chevy fans but with a grille and taillight area change, the new Challenger would look more like the first gen Camaro than the new Camaro does.[S There - I said it....:eek:

I don't want to tick off the Mopar or Chevy fans but with a grille and taillight area change, the new Challenger would look more like the first gen Camaro than the new Camaro does.[S There - I said it....:eek:

I thought I was the only one that was thinking that as well :D
Although I do think the Challenger looks like a heavy car, the long sheet metal on the doors.

Yeah, mee tooo. :D

The cars certainly resemble each other, both new and old.

Maybe it's just me, but I've had to wait for the car to get closer before I could tell which one it is. (Their profiles screw with my mind).

This should annoy both the Mopar and the Bowtie contingents. Wanna form a lynch mob? The line starts behind me. :D

challenger4x4.jpg

camaro4x4.jpg

Yeah, mee tooo. :D

The cars certainly resemble each other, both new and old.

Maybe it's just me, but I've had to wait for the car to get closer before I could tell which one it is. (Their profiles screw with my mind).

This should annoy both the Mopar and the Bowtie contingents. Wanna form a lynch mob? The line starts behind me. :D

challenger4x4.jpg

camaro4x4.jpg

Just had a flashback to the 80's back then everyone was putting all kind of cars on 4X4 chassis. I was guilty of it also.

Latest posts

Back