Kool Car Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

I'm going to show my ignorance and ask what this is, besides kool that is.

It looks like a Factory Five 33 kit to me...

Took my chevy bout 35 miles from hoe to check out a warehouse full of old car parts and other goodies. It decided it was goin to rain on my parade, literally!

Took my chevy bout 35 miles from hoe to check out a warehouse full of old car parts and other goodies. It decided it was goin to rain on my parade, literally!

Nice! I was going to drive mine to our cruiser's Christmas brunch Saturday since the roads were dry (even though there's snow), but it rained yesterday and we're expecting snow again. :( I'm jealous you can still drive yours in December!

I shouldnt have drove it, one of the rrucks i passed must have had some road de icer from the pass on it. It splashed all over the hood of my truck and messed the clear coat up! Not to happy bout it. Oh well its fixable. It supposed to be sunny on friday so i might take my sedan out depending on the temp!

Holy cow! That thing is a city block long. I would hate to miss my turn in that ride, it would take an eighteen point turn to make a U-turn :p

Latest posts

Back