Kool finally a spot I feel welcome,I almost drank the kool aid.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinatrakool

What's happenin'? just gettin' in, been lookin' for a spot that lets you say rat rod without gettin' slapped in the mouth with a "Hop UP" mag.I like primer and rust, love chrome....pitted, and usen' what ever you got layin' around to get to soda stand on friday if you know what I mean.

Welcome!!!

Sinatrakool,
Yep... u're among friends & feel free to say those two dirty little words... Rat Rod. Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!! Pictures man... we need pictures! :D:D:D

BoB

thanx guys I will get some pics up.... I gotta '28 sport coupe, Zee'd 4", channeled 4", kicked up 18" with an A spring. '58 283 with 2 fours and a stick, hopin' to be driven it in May.anybody in upstate Ny around Troy, Albany area?

Last edited:
thanx guys I will get some pics up.... I gotta '28 sport coupe, Zee'd 4", channeled 4", kicked up 18" with an A spring. '58 283 with 2 fours and a stick, hopin' to be driven it in May.anybody in upstate Ny around Troy, Albany area?

Yeah, I think we need pics of that. :)

God to have you here SinatraKool! Around here, the words Rat & Rod are always encouraged.

Looking forward to the pics of your 28 coupe.

Thunder1

Welcome to RRR, sinatrakool. No fair teasing. Time to put up, man. The natives are gonna get real restless till you post some pics of that 28. :D

Latest posts

Back