Kool Knob Ideas!

• Thread starter GulfCoastGasser
  • Start date
Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GulfCoastGasser

That got you to look! :D

I am looking for cool ideas for dash knobs and shifter knobs - both store bought and home made.:rolleyes:

Anyone have any great ideas - pics? :confused:

I built a chopper with jockey shift and made the shift knob from an antique crystal doorknob. Looked cool. I'll see if I can find pics.

Here's the Jockey shift on my bike

pix015.jpg

I had a crystal door knob like that I got from my gramma's old farm house. I tried to use it in my truck but went back to the brass doorknob. I gave the glsss one to a friend for his A speedster. On 70s Ford pickups, beer bottle caps fit perfect over the knobs if you like that sort of thing

I have a titanium and stainless steel artificial hip joint in mine. It was a pain to drill out and thread, but it gets lots of attention. Helps to work with orthopedic surgeons.

Hodag

I have a titanium and stainless steel artificial hip joint in mine. It was a pain to drill out and thread, but it gets lots of attention. Helps to work with orthopedic surgeons.

Hodag

I've got a stainless steel artificial hip joint in mine also. In my hip that is. A 20 foot fall off a ladder will get you one too. The doctor said that it would probably have to be replaced in 10 years so maybe I can get the old one back to use in a ratrod. It would be cool to have one that you had walked on for 10 years. The hip and a steel plate in my knee was about $150,000 so you got a deal. Harleyboy

Latest posts

Back