latest bonehead metal project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a barstool by the way, and so is this one.....

chrome.jpg

Vey cool stools, Jeff.

Yesterday my sister who just retired as a principal of a visual arts high school was visiting. I showed her my Bonehead original skull & she couldn't put it down. I thought she was going to steal it!

Thanks, bob, Sometimes when I set up a booth, I get people that just want to hang out, and take it all in. Sometimes for a long time. It's all cool.

Crap..... Yet another thread I won't be able to keep my eyes off of! :rolleyes:

I've seen some of your work elsewhere on this forum, but I never knew the talent hidden in this thread.

And since your in colorado, I might have to take a trip from denver to see your stuff in person :D
Are you doing the stock show this year?

I'll be at the Indian Market (Art Show) this weekend, if I get there through the blizzard.
Also one of my outlets has a booth at the Nat'l Western SS.

I've said it before here and I'll say it again, Bonehead is The Man. There is no argument for an opposing view.

BH, I need a Mercury head shift knob when you have time...for my 51 Merc. Maybe a "Bonehead" skull wearing the fabled winged Mercury helemt. A Bonehead version of this...

Thanks Gas, It is funny but I have been looking at the Mercury design for a while now, and just pulled some pictures up a couple of days ago. Looking forward to building another one for you.

I just got a chance to look through all these pages, nice work BH!
It is nice to see things outside of the box, outside of the canned, off the shelf items...

Hey BONEHEAD, is this one of yours? My mom saw it at an AZ Gem show of all places.

Attachments

• skeleton rider.jpg
    skeleton rider.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 67

Latest posts

Back