Latest of the International Rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rab71

I haven't posted in a while because I haven't known what I was gonna' do about all my hot rod parts I've been collecting and not to mention the truck... Been considering ditching the entire thing... The economy is giong down the pooper and just don't have the money to keep throwing at this stuff...

But you know what? I really enjoy driving this thing, and after taking the picture I don't think I could part with it just yet... Oh yeah finally got around to mounting my rear tires...

Here ya' go.;)

Thanks man, being a military man, I can take orders.;) I need to get matching front tires one of these days. I don't like the mismatch tires.:rolleyes: The box is a bit bland as well. Especially the tailgate area.

I'll come up with something.:D

Looks good rab, it's funny how little things about your own car/truck bug you. It doesn't bother anybody else, just the owner who knows what he would like to add or change. Try to keep it if you can. When things get better, you'll be glad you did.

Latest posts

Back