Leopards Never Change Their Spots !!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

I was just saying to my Son the other night that I thought I had seen some softening in the attitudes of people on the HAMB. Now, I take back all those words. Some of them are just as rude and opinionated as always. Check out this thread a guy posted, and the reaction of the "members."

http://jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192044

I just don't get it. On most other forums, like here, we go out of our way to be respectful and offer encouragement to others, but it seems they take delight in beating up on guys who aren't in the little circle. It's really a shame too, because otherwise the HAMB is such a good site, lots of info and knowledgable people. And please understand, not everyone there is like this, some guys actually had nice words for this guy.

I sent him a PM and told him about here and CHR. Hope he comes to visit us, he seems like a nice guy. BTW, the coupe is really cool too.

Don

I know, it scorches me too to see people treated that way. Please understand, I am not bashing the forum as a whole, just some of the "experts" on there who have this little clique' and feel their way is the only way.

As I've said before, lots of good people are members and contributors there. My Son is one of them, and is treated well. But some of the guys are really something else. :mad::mad:

Don

The thing is is that I call the J traditional not a ratrod but too each their own man I am not gonna shun someone for calling it a rat.

2 bad!!!

I am not bashing the forum as a whole, just some of the "experts" on there who have this little clique' and feel their way is the only way.

Don

Some people just really enjoy being rude & mean to others online! One day they'll do that to the wrong person!!! Even though they think they can hide behind a screen name... they are still posting pictures of their car online if u catch me!

BoB

Good point Bob. It has always amazed me how brave some people get when they know they are hiding behind a keyboard 2000 miles away. If they actually were face to face, they would think twice.

Don

I saw that thread and thought the same thing Don. In fact, it seems like every time that guy posts, he gets flogged. I just don't see any justification for it. I say either don't view the thread, or move on if you don't like it's contents. I see he's signed on here now as rust lover.

This behaviour fits that "are we jaded " thread,,,there are alotta good guys on the hamb but sadl alotta *******s ,,and 1/2 of them don't even have cars and they bust on other peoples stuff,,but hey thats the internet

Latest posts

Back