Let's follow along shall we?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one of the best "understandings" of rat rodding I have seen that was publicly done. Good job, I hope they don't throw you off the site.

Just tried to go on that link......... I think they've already flamed you man !!!:D

Whoops!!!

Hummmm... appears u're post was deleted... wonder if u were too!?!?! Can u log back on now? ; - >

BoB

its gone

Hey Rab how about posting it here so we all can enjoy it. While there I checked the bobber pickup thread. Nov 18 was last post by our own Bonehead guess you shut them up Jeff. LFE

Rab71 Should repost the link, I'll try and get it from my computer. But it was a news story about Rats at the Hot AUg Nights.

LFE Speechless maybe? Maybe not sure what the heck it is?

Last edited:
Well, what do you know, a feature that didn't slam rat rods !!! :eek: I think that reporter did a fine job of showing the cars and explaining the philosophy. Obviously he is a car guy, not some reporter who doesn't know a Yugo from a Deuce.

I can't imagine why your video was banned. :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Don

Well, what do you know, a feature that didn't slam rat rods !!! :eek: I think that reporter did a fine job of showing the cars and explaining the philosophy. Obviously he is a car guy, not some reporter who doesn't know a Yugo from a Deuce.

Don

I was thining the same thimg,he is a car guy.

I had the oppertunity to meet that guy at Hot August Nights when he was setting up.He is a very cool guy that has been doing this for who knows how many years.I also had the oppertunity to talk to the guy that owns that Rat Limo.It is a stock limo that he purchased not too long ago.He made the car safe for the road and drives the hell out of it with his wife.That had to be one of the best car show weekends that I have ever attended.We were at the hotel for 4 days and never had to leave the parking lot to see some of the best cars ever.There were cars coming and going all weekend.Here are some shots of that LIMO.I know I have more But I just need to look through my files.

Attachments

• Hot August Nights 2007 091.jpg
    Hot August Nights 2007 091.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 34
old saying

Don
When an oponion is formed facts will be found to support it Thats us about rats. Conversly when facts are contrary to ones oponion they will be ignored thats the hamb on rats.LFE

Latest posts

Back