Let's see your Race Cars!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is our '72 Hurst Olds Cutlass Pro Mod car...still full size, and still partially original steel...running a 522" all-aluminum blown/injected methanol Alan Johnson Hemi...3.8 sec in the 1/8 mile...:

Sweet picture from my backyard!!!!!

So how about my 2 stroke bar stool??..... never been raced but scares the crap out of me when ya fire it up. If my math is right should do about 50MPH

stuff9.jpg

yeah mine scares the crap out of me.... I been thinking I should build another with a normal engine in it. I got enough wheels and tires for it and I have most of the other stuff. Just need another axle, hubs and bearings. I have a bran spanking new 6.5HP OHV engine on the shelf too.

yeah mine scares the crap out of me.... I been thinking I should build another with a normal engine in it. I got enough wheels and tires for it and I have most of the other stuff. Just need another axle, hubs and bearings. I have a bran spanking new 6.5HP OHV engine on the shelf too.

That think looks terrifying, since you're sitting way up top. I think those safety wheels on the back need to be tipped a little lower to help keep your shorts clean :p

Latest posts

Back