Like it here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doggone

I hope this is the right place to say this;) But I'm really likeing this here place its got alot of know how so maybe I can learn something about building a rat rod[cl ,thats it !!!!

It is the right place. One of the only sites I actually post on. Friendly people and just a place you can feel at home. Noone makes you feel stupid or says rude things about you or your ride. I love it here. When you get your rat post pics please. I also think there is alot of knowledge and experience here. I would also like to welcome you here and feel free to join in.

Ya, welcome to a nice forum. This is the friendliest forum I have been on so far.I don't understand why some people on some of the other forums have such a big urge to reply when they have nothing nice or constructive to say.

Glad yer feelin at home here. I visit the other sites once and a while but this one is home for me. Very good group of people here and lots of info and folks willing to help ya out.

I decided to join this site just after reading post and nobody got done one another.I learned along time ago to never get down on somebody about how something is built or what it looks like.Some people have never been taught or shown,I give everyone credit for trying.I've noticed other sites where guys will fly off the handle if something is not done the way they like it.Im still new here but seems like a good site!!!THANKS[cl[cl

Nobody will get on you for asking a question or telling your view on something here. I used to go on another site quite a bit, still go there and look, but never post anymore. One of the "main" posters there will delete all his threads and posts if someone disagrees with his view! I just laugh..[cl.. Too many good people on this site and I know I've asked my share of what I think are dumb questions, but all I ever get is answers, no ragging on me!!!:D....Lovin it here![cl.......CR

this place wasnt my first stop, but i found it to be my last, i have joined others and theres some that people on here have that i visit, but this place is home for me, first place i didnt feel judged for who iam and what i do, outside the ratrod world, never felt like i had to defend myself here! when i joined i didnthave a rat rod , i was actually in south america doin mission work! and started my project after i got home, and this place was a big , help! i started my career in the top end hotrods and bikes, but never felt like that was the place i wanted to be!, not enuff room to create , this forum really helped my imagination! and got me out of that box i was in! HURAH!!!!!! FOR RAT ROD RULES! [cl

It's nice to know you can come and ask what might seem to some like a dumb question without being totally humiliated. This sight is what hot rodding is all about. Guys (and hopefully a few gals) coming together to help and inspire one another to build there dreams. We all start somewhere. Even the know it all old guys didn't always know it all.

Sometimes I feel like a RRR addict , seriously I have this site up almost all day at work , and will usually log on at night after the kids go to bed . It's a great holsom enviroment , I don't need all the b.s. myself , I enjoy bouncing ideas off adults not a bunch of " i'm to cool for that " types . This site feels like home for me as well . Thanks Guys ! :)

Latest posts

Back