Little lady from the south

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4orty9

Just goin through the steps of intro'in myself. From South Florida, love old cars, i believe any old car drivin by will grab anyones attention away from any ritzy new rolls or lambo. Recently bought a '49 GMC 3/4 ton, PO conv'td it to a Chevy but threw in all GMC parts so i'll be restoring her back to her original body. between school and work i dont have a whole lot of time on my hands but she's still a beauty as she sits.

Welcome to RRR. I'm surprised I haven't seen your truck around town. The pic of my coupe in my avatar was taken in Coral Springs.

Hey Kimber, a big Canadian welcome to RRR. It's good to see there are some young ladies taking up the torch too. Your truck looks sweet, keep us posted on any improvements you make to her.

Welcome to RRR, 4orty9. Nice truck you got there. Keep us posted as you continue working on her. My wife's got a '47 we're working on.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are on the right coast of Florida, I'm on the left coast. Are we going to see you at Turkey Run in November?

Cheyenne, glad to see you around again too. I was just wondering what you have been up to. :)

Don

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are on the right coast of Florida, I'm on the left coast. Are we going to see you at Turkey Run in November?

Cheyenne, glad to see you around again too. I was just wondering what you have been up to. :)

Don

HECK YES. i was able to make it last november, and to billetproof. Hopefully will be bringin' the truck this time as well. Saw some real cool stuff at billetproof, definitely a good time.

and gastrick, as far as towers goes, id love to actually see your ride in person, let me know if you're ever headin' over there

HECK YES. i was able to make it last november, and to billetproof. Hopefully will be bringin' the truck this time as well. Saw some real cool stuff at billetproof, definitely a good time.

and gastrick, as far as towers goes, id love to actually see your ride in person, let me know if you're ever headin' over there

You got it.

These are my rides. They were both at Billetproof and the coupe was at Daytona last year. If you see me running around town, yell at me.

Hey 4orty9, you don't happen to live in the Boca area, do you? My girl was at the Boca Town Square mall last night, and she snapped a picture of what looks to be your truck. She says she saw a woman get into it, too. She was in her daily, but her other car is a suede blue 53 Ford that we are currently swapping a V8 into.

Hey 4orty9, you don't happen to live in the Boca area, do you? My girl was at the Boca Town Square mall last night, and she snapped a picture of what looks to be your truck. She says she saw a woman get into it, too. She was in her daily, but her other car is a suede blue 53 Ford that we are currently swapping a V8 into.

haha yeah i work there.. thats pretty sweet

Latest posts

Back