LMC Truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barberochris

LMC is a company located in Kansas City that sells new and rebuilt OE quality parts. They have 47-06 Chevy, 67-06 GMC, 48-06 Ford, and 94-07 Dodge truck parts. They have pretty much everything from bumper to bumper. I've bought a few thing from them so far and haven't had a problem yet. No messed up orders or incorrect parts. And you can count on an online order arriving within just a few days. The prices (including shipping costs) are reasonable too. These catalogs seem like they would be more for the restoration crowd, but I know that a lot of us rat rodders are building from the ground up too and need parts that may be hard to find otherwise.
http://www.lmctruck.com/

I've ordered from LMC a few times for my 55 F100. One order I received was incomplete because a couple of the parts were on back order. I wish I would have known that ahead of time but I placed the order online so I didn't really talk to anyone that could have told me.
The back-ordered parts arrived relatively quickly after the first half of the order.
I've found their prices to be very reasonable and the part quallity to be good.

Their online catalogs are very good also.

I'd recommend them.

Jay

wanted to mention LMC and found a thread already doin just that....:D

i had run an old orig 6 cyl rad from a 52 ford on my 46 (direct fit even w/sbc;)) but it was just old, partially clogged and then started leaking.....
the only place that showed a direct replacement was lmc and santa claus ordered it for a christmas present on the 26th and got it alot sooner than expected - the 30th... i just got over to my shop today and unwrapped it--nice double-boxxed and styro-peanuts galore, but was very impressed with it looking like it should--an original-type replacement, and well built ....

half the price of the next option and speedy delivery--does it get any better?

so i said all that to say lmc is o'tay![cl

I've bought stuff from 'em for my current S-Truck... I'll echo everybody else's sentiments so far and say that I had GREAT service, even up to and including dealing with a customer services rep with regards to incorrectly shipped parts. The lady I spoke to could actually speak fluent English and was very courteous and helpful![cl I will use them again in the future.

Regards,
Shea:)

Latest posts

Back