Local American Bantam Coupe makes the bigtime!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder1

Hey Guys,

Some of you will remember the shot I posted of this badass American Bantam after the Goodguys Nashville Nationals. I had several requests for more pictures and I didn't have any! :mad: Well, here's your chance to see alot more of it. It's the feature car on the March 09 issue of OSR. There's a great article on the car with some great pics. It was built by Jason Graham who owns a rod shop about 45 minutes north of Nashville in Portland Tennessee. This car is amazing!

Thunder1

attachment.php

SEE!!!! just spindles in the front!!! whats the deal?

The deal is UNSAFE for any street use whatsoever. Looks cool for a purpose-built race car or trailer queen (which this probably is). Don't get me wrong, the car is bitchin' - but no front brakes is for the drag strip, not for ass-packing me, you or anyone else on the street...

I gotta agree with you on that Blue eyed Devil! There's no way I'd be willing to ride on the road in it without front brakes. Way too dangerous! Those E&J headlights are sweet! Extremely expensive even if you can find an original pair. The reproductions are even more. Almost $1000 a pair for the top of the line models from what I've seen.

Thunder1

Latest posts

Back