Local Goldmine

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthman

Fascinated by rolling objects!
Tempe AZ on the corner of Oak and Southern
Went to a place here in town that i had never been to before.I figured prices would be higher than i wanted to pay and of course they were. I'm looking for a pre-AD cab and all they had left was a nicely beat up '36 for $850 :eek:

GS12-5-10023.jpg

GS12-5-10024.jpg

GS12-5-10011.jpg

GS12-5-10010.jpg

GS12-5-10012.jpg

GS12-5-10009.jpg

Holy Deja vu! A guy from way up here posted pics from that same yard a short while ago. I like the big Plymouth. Is it yours?

I know it's a lot to ask, but could you go back and throw that '38 Chevy over the fence? Or put the fenders under your shirt? :D

This is exactly why I couldn't live out there.

Headlines would read something like:

"Local man caught masturbating on old cars at junk yard"

Is all that in your back yard? Great looking
playground. I see alot of stuff I would like to get hold of.

Couple of miles north

Holy Deja vu! A guy from way up here posted pics from that same yard a short while ago. I like the big Plymouth. Is it yours?

That was a customer. If it were mine you would have seen it. :)

I know it's a lot to ask, but could you go back and throw that '38 Chevy over the fence? Or put the fenders under your shirt? :D

Already tried that :)

Yeah thats a really really nice yard. I've been there before but I left empty handed I need my retirement.. I hauled cars for 12 years and was in & out of Chandler twice a week hauling out of there, I heard of that place stopped off and figured out real quick they where mental.. I stopped one other time hauling these thinking it may score some points, we were leaving Goodyear but it didn't work. I got lucky enough to get to haul this load a few times for Petty.

Attachments

• File1.jpg
    File1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 61

Latest posts

Back