Local Show Coverage

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
Me and my brother went to a local show today since we we are already done preparing for our trip to the Daytona Turkey Run next week. It's a good thing we went because my car developed a bad ignition problem and at least it happened before we left for Daytona. If I don't get it fixed before Wednesday, I'll be a passenger for the Turkey Run:(

Anyway, on with the show coverage. There were about 750 cars there but not much in the line of rats. Here's a sampling of the day.

My coopay...I had to limp the ole girl home.

My brother drove my Dad's Poncho

...And on with the show. There's about a hundred photos so be patient because I'm slow. I'll say when I'm done.

Yeah, great pictures Gastrick, Thanks for posting![cl...Loved the shoebox and 65 Plymouth....Hope you get your car straightened out!..CR

Okay, don't shoot me on this one. The car was really awesome in person and was meticulous. A full tube chassis Toyota with a twin rotor Mazda engine equipped with a rather large turbo. The thing sounded like a bumble bee on steroids.

Wild airbrush work on this one

This had that "don't mess with me" look.

This was a plain old street car painted and taped up to look like a battle worn Earnhardt Sr. car. It would be pretty cool to see this flying up the highway.

My friend Adam has a little hot rod and custom shop. He's doing all the work to this 51 Merc, both chassis and body. All the small custom touches give me a headache but you have to look close to even realize what he did. The kid is a Wizard.

Latest posts

Back