Lonestar Round Up 2008 fotos... enjoy!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!! :eek: That was a marthon... Thanks for the pic's - thanks for taking them and THANKS for taking the time to post them.

That was a great show, I took my camera and snapped a few pics but there were so many cars to see and so many people to talk to I kept forgetting about the camera in my hand.
I was there with my youngest son on Saturday and got a chance to stop and talk with Tripper. First time to meet in person but I felt like I was talking to an old friend, and let me tell you pictures don't do the daytripper justice. The more you look the more cool details you find.
On the way home I told my wife that instead of a one day trip we needed to spend the weekend next year. She said "Find a hotel and we'll plan on it". (Lord I love that lady)
I still have to download my pics and resize them, so for now I'll just add this one to trippers HUGE collection.

Attachments

• 100_1331.jpg
    100_1331.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 51
Tripper, I never saw you. willowbilly rusty had to be pulled in by his Dad. The 32 threw the driveline. Got it put back together and left on it's own power. TP

Latest posts

Back