Lonestar Round Up 2012 photos... enjoy!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Crap!!!

You're like a modern day Paladin...."Have Camera, will travel" Nice shots....love those old buick shots...[cl[cl Not fond of the 4x4 buick conversion......:(

Thanks for taking all of us along to the show. Some great stuff there for sure.
You guys take your car show seriously!
Liked a bunch of them. Good pictures too.

Great pictures, Bob, thanks for going to all that trouble. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I don't know what your current ride is.......which one was yours?

How was the drive? What kind of gas milage did you get with those Bonneville gears ?

Don

Great pictures, Bob, thanks for going to all that trouble. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I don't know what your current ride is.......which one was yours?

How was the drive? What kind of gas milage did you get with those Bonneville gears ?

Don,
Here's the ol Trippermobile & also let me say... the Bonehead air cleaner skulls were some of the most photographed items at the show! As far as mileage I averaged 15mpg for the trip. Probably coulda gotten better but it was a blast burnin' a lil rubber & kikkin' the 3x2 in on the highway leavin' people tryin' to mess with the lil black PU in the rear view mirror! :eek:[ddd[ddd:eek:

BoB

Attachments

• trippermobile.jpg
    trippermobile.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 21
Congrats on a successful trip and thanks for all the pics. As a "big kid" from a smaller locale, I don't get much exposure to big shows and all the variety. :(

Like WB3, I stopped dead early in the tour...

ratDSC_0025.jpg

Do my eyes deceive me? Did you happen to notice the displacement of this beast? Looks like a 16-71 blower and the longest Brodix valvecovers ever made!

Latest posts

Back