look what found me this weekend

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hankthebigdog

I was just sitting at the shop behind the house and this showed up on a roolback. My old friend just thought I needed it and I guess he was right. It was toooooo cheap to pass up and Heck,what is another project in the yard. [now if only the wife saw it this way we would be on the same page]

It is a 1947 dodge with a rebuilt 350 chevy motor and 350 trans. Someone put a front sub frame under it out of a camero I think. It starts and moves onits own power. It just needs a little love and attention. It has been put on stands to lift the body up and it will need to have the rearend fabbed a little. It has all of the chrome for the front, it has the door handles, window cranks, headlights, etc. I dont know when I will get to it, but , like I said, It was too cheap to pass up. It even has a clear/clean title. Thank God for good friends.[cl

Attachments

• stude work 003.jpg
    stude work 003.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 71
  • stude work 004.jpg
    stude work 004.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 60
  • stude work 005.jpg
    stude work 005.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 53
  • stude work 006.jpg
    stude work 006.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 50
the camaro clip measures good for my 1 1/2 ton fenders. looks wide on the 1/2 ton fenders.

looks sweet, congrats!

hold on to your a$$ you try to buy the stainless for the front of that baby.... I priced it out one time.....

But that is a dang nice score!!!

I think all of the front chrome/stainless for the front is all inside the cab. No bumpers, but hey it will make a rat.

I thought the same on the width, but it is done right, so I will probably just live with it.

Latest posts

Back