Look What My MOM Found............

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badratt you said it best, I live in Az and work at the largest antique yard in Arizona and we go to tons of places were guys have all kinds stuff and its eaither "I'm gonna build it" or "its not for sale.....ever" and then next know you see metal managmet or we buy scrap out there crushing it. I have never seen this place. But in Salon Arizona there is a guy with 1925-1930 Fords every were! I would say he has about 400 cars and truck and all kinds cool stuff that you can see from the property line but cant even get close to ask....large sign with bullets all threw it says "stay away" oh and the skulls hanging from the barbwire is pretty good sign he's not to freindly....I can understand having a collection and preserving it but when stuff just thrown everywere like you dont care....and fyling chickens~ man come one, sale something!

I must re-investigate my family tree and see if I have any relatives in Arizona that own a gold mine like that !!! You just never see that kinda stuff in Ontario ....

I just got some more info on this guys pile of stuff. The ranch is located about 2 hours drive away from Kingman AZ andhis gold mine of cool crap is actually located next to an old Gold Mine. The guys is about 180years old if you judge by the way he looks. His property is set up in a old mining town. The buildings are still there and the mine is still accessble here is a photo of the gold mine.
IMG_0147.jpg

The guy charges you 5 bucks to roam all over his ranch you can check out all of his out buildings, take photos, I will be going out there next month to explore. I will post better photos and direction then

That would be like a dream come true for any of us to stumble across that beautiful site...Wait maybe your mom AND her camera just saw a mirage out there in the heat.

That place is literally a gold mine.

That huge engine in the background of one of the photos is a 10,000 ci gas engine. Yes thats right I said 10,000 cubic inches

Latest posts

Back