Looking for Cadillac rat rod pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radman

Hi,

I'm new here and I'm looking for Cadillac rat rod pics or Cadillacs with the rat look. I'm looking for some inspiration to turn my '69 Cadillac deville rustbucket into a cool rat Rod mobile.:rolleyes:

I'm Marcel and I live close to Amsterdam, Holland. Here's my vehicle, also known as: Good Ol' Rusty. As you guys can see, it's not finished yet. I've done a lot of work on the bodywork and the engine, the starter, the brakes etc.
But know it's time to finish it into a good Rat look mobile. I'm open to all suggestions.
Thanks in advance.

bexttrcxd083.jpg

bexttrcxd088.jpg

Last edited:
Drop it. Satin gold paint. Subtle pinstriping. And maybe some supremes with pins or steelies with wide whites. Sweet Caddy, I love em'.

:cool::cool:

Attachments

• badass lak.jpg
    badass lak.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 59
  • cheemaparts_1963_403923.jpg
    cheemaparts_1963_403923.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 55
  • cheemaparts_1963_1178222.jpg
    cheemaparts_1963_1178222.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 53
  • patch_onepiece_2.jpg
    patch_onepiece_2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 50
Thanks for all the pics guys. I love them, especially the 1970 ofcourse. But the black '57 or '58 (I'm not sure) is really sweet!
This gives me a lot of inspiration.

In Amsterdam a tank of gas cost about 90 euro, thats about $140.00! The few people in Europe that drives American cars are really big fans. You have to be if you see what have to pay at the gasstations.

Last edited:
caddy

I am the owner of a 70 coupe de ville with what appears to be the look we all love.. Well in progress at least... Jeremy's rides! 009.jpg (67.5 KB)

Attachments

• Jeremy's rides! 009.jpg
    Jeremy's rides! 009.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 85
Sweet ride. I had my Caddy painted in satin. In the future I want Cooker (?) white wall tires and some pinstriping.

rgt002.jpg

rgt021.jpg

rgtbb1106.jpg

rgtbb1101.jpg

rgtbb1100.jpg

What do you guys think?

Latest posts

Back