looking for rat rod magazine

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found it a books a million, k mart and wallgreens didnt have it. i cant wait to show it to all the nay sayers who cant understand why i would build a car from junk parts and not paint it,i get sick of people who dont know what a rat is asking when am i going to paint it or even worse is "that will be nice when you finish it"

I am surprised but by far the majority of the responses i get to the Model A is that they love it the way it is. The most common comment is "nice car man".I usually say "what's nice about it ????" :D
Military,just tell them you wanted it to look like that because you are going to put it in the yard and plant Petunias in it :D

Ha good one e-man. Every time I mention that I am going to paint my coupe, people tell me it will ruin it. On the other hand, the last car show I went to.......I got ZERO points for paint and ZERO for interior :rolleyes:

Found it at Fleet Farm. A regional chain. The quality of the mag is very high. Nice paper and photography.[cl

Gas, I doubt you were troubled by those double zeros.[dr

I play Rick Nelson's song, "Garden Party" on Youtube every once in a while. The lyric is, "You can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself".

That's my mission on everything I build.:)

I play Rick Nelson's song, "Garden Party" on Youtube every once in a while. The lyric is, "You can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself".

That's my mission on everything I build.:)[/QUOTE]

Yes ,very true, if you wait for other peoples approval on what you do in life you will never be happy. I only care about what I like and what my wife likes,everyone else I dont give a rats a$$ what they think.

Does anyone have an "extra" issue #1? I wrote an article in it and by accident didn't ever get a copy. If anyone is done with theirs or happens to have an extra I'll buy it from ya.

Thanks,
Kelsey Dum

Latest posts

Back