looking for scrap yard photo

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey flatback, is this the place?

www.roblins.net

Or was that @ a place called Minnaker's? I've been to both places... They keep threatening to crush, but...[S

Regards,
Shea:)

Nope, it's not a business. I don't have his contact info now but I'm sure the sedan delivery ad is his.

I've never been to Roblins but hope to go soon.

Was in to Minaker's several years ago but didn't have a camera with me.:( From what I understand they did crush most everything in the yard but are still in business.

Nope, it's not a business. I don't have his contact info now but I'm sure the sedan delivery ad is his.

I've never been to Roblins but hope to go soon.

Was in to Minaker's several years ago but didn't have a camera with me.:( From what I understand they did crush most everything in the yard but are still in business.

Still some out there... Used to be a place called Elliot's, was located just east of Newtonville, ON. They had a very large yard full of oldies... Last time I drove by, most everything was gone.:(

Another one located in Kendal, ON called Jackson's. The owner passed away last summer, I'm not sure if it's still open or not. A few acres of oldies there, mostly back "in the bush" and the attic of his main building was chock full of NOS pieces-parts, as far back as the twenties.[dr Gonna take a spin back there come early fall (once this humidity calls it quits!:() and see if it's still open. Rumour has it there's a younger fella who's taken over caretaking chores... One can always hope.[cl I'll take my camera and get some shots if it's still "there."

Regards,
Shea:)

I work for an antique car junk yard located in north east Ohio, so the photos you guys are showing remind me of what I see 5 days a week. I don't have much in the way of pics stored in my computer, but i'll post what I have (the good stuff is in my memory card, which is at work right now). if you want to see more, or get some info on the place, you can go to our website. www.buddsautoonline.com. I hope i'm not breaking any rules by posting it here, but if you guys like phots of of vintage iron in junk yards, you'll love the website. Everything in the place is American car & trucks from the 1920's through the 1950's.

Attachments

• jays 64 gmc.JPG
    jays 64 gmc.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 59 impala.JPG
    59 impala.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 32
I work for an antique car junk yard located in north east Ohio, so the photos you guys are showing remind me of what I see 5 days a week. I don't have much in the way of pics stored in my computer, but i'll post what I have (the good stuff is in my memory card, which is at work right now). if you want to see more, or get some info on the place, you can go to our website. www.buddsautoonline.com. I hope i'm not breaking any rules by posting it here, but if you guys like phots of of vintage iron in junk yards, you'll love the website. Everything in the place is American car & trucks from the 1920's through the 1950's.

Wow! My kind of place, wouldn't do for me to work at a place like that though...would always be taking pay in project material.

Latest posts

Back