Love cars, most all of them, motorcycles too

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junkyard Jack

I love them all, new or old, cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, go carts, dune buggy's race cars -n- trucks, it's my thing.
I have been twistin' wrenches since I can remember, I started on the living room coffee table when I was about Five years old. I took all the legs off the coffee table (while I was under it, it landed on my head.) Dad walks in i'm scared, he lifts it off of me and says get it back together before dinner. I did and felt like a pro.

Next push go carts, then chopped and or stretched bicycles. Once I hung chrome plumbing fixtures all over my bike with hose clamps so it would shine more. That bike got stolen from my front yard. Looking back I bet some teen age guy had to steel it just to show his friends, bet they had a laugh, but I was devastated.

Next project I remember I was 13 it was a friends 47 Chevy P/U 235 and a three speed all new. I road my bicycle a couple miles to his house about Four night a week, and worked till 1:00 or 2:00 AM in the morning (that's when I learned to drink coffee, his mom would make us drink it black, she said milk and sugar was for girls and fluffy guys). The truck came out really nice in the end.

I'll never forget putting new mags on a lathe to put a taper on the back side of the wheel because the drums were not flat on that truck, they were cone shaped.

Currently I am in the middle of trading a 66 mustang for my 31 chevy truck, an old friend just has to have it and it needs everything, it looks like it's melting. My problem is time, I'm a drag racer, most of the year I race two+ weekends a month. That doesn't leave much time for everything else. But not to worry guy my race car has plenty of patina it's a 67 camaro with original paint and pin striping on some of it, one primered fender, and the edges are just starting to rust 11:90 at 115 MPH all street legal.

Welcome to the site!! Sounds like you found a home!
I hate to break this to you, but if you hang out here, you'll be quitting racing and start building RATS!!
Don't fight it, thats just the way it is!!:D

Very nice intro except there's one thing missing, can't quite put my finger on it [S
Oh well, Maybe someone else can help [ddd
Welcome to the triple R [cl

Latest posts

Back