Low and long more doors

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oddpowers

Anyone have some pix of some 4 door rats. low, long, ect? Ain't much to choose from on google, unless I'm searching it wrong..

images

images

Here's a couple of more pics of my Daughters 60 Chevy.
She did the work with my supervision.
4 months start to finish. Bodywork. Paint. Zebra pattern interior. Engine and trans transplant. Lowerd with cut coils front and rear. Whew...
Other than station wagons you won't find a lot of love for "More" door cars.
I say do your thing and have fun with it. They are great cruisers!
Torchie.

Attachments

• IMG_2849.JPG
    IMG_2849.JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2850.JPG
    IMG_2850.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 28
Thanks Torchie. Yes, I've noticed some have an almost hatred of 4 door cars. I'm not a huge fan, but simple cruisers (like your daughters) I really do like.
I'm just trying to get as many ideas as I can before I lay down the paint. I'm thinking about satin black with a mint green top, and scallops. Or satin black with a dark metalic green with lace on the top and same for the scallops with lace too.
Just not sure yet.

4 doors are cool

I like 4 doors.[dr
They are cool.
I would like to find a 4 door Ltd station wagon like my parents had when I was a kid.I think it was a 69 or 70 and it had the hide away headlights.
One of those are on my dream car list.
I say go for it and who cares if some people don`t like 4 doors.:)

i found my dream truck on this thread
that black dodge is cool as hell
give it moderately beefy mud-n-snows
4 wheel drive
and a cummins
and theres nothing more i want.[cl

The lettering on that wagon is awesome!

I have one of those.
IMGP5168ttdsml_zpse607271f.jpg

Sam, your car looks absolutely awesome! I haven't seen a pic of it before.

I have a '62 Bel Air (don't have any pics of it right at the red hot moment to share) that I bought because I was looking for a four-door sedan or wagon before they got a little bit popular. I love it because it's different, and I wouldn't like it as much if it was a 2-door. You're right though, you get no love with 4-doors, but some people appreciate them regardless. If you like it, that's all that matters.

Nice ones

Sam, that thing is awesome.

The car you pictured with the girl sitting on the top reminds me of the 'Iil Coffin'
Model I had as a kid.
Guy around here has '61 Ford 4dr sw, that's the hottest wagon I've seen lately. I'll try to get a pic sometime at a cruise in.

Thanks fellas. (Link to the build is in my sig-line)

All those pics are from shows I've gone to in the last few years. I guess we like mordoors in the Midwest? Some of 'em I didn't even realize were 4drs until I started looking through the pics to post. The cool thing about 4drs is they are family friendly. I like 'em because they are so freakin' long!

You car is awsome sam!
any idea what those spikes are in the grill of the maverick reposted?
Thanks for all the great pix guys!.

Latest posts

Back