Lucky # 61 resto

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So tim and russ got some more work on the front end done. I think he was just about to put it all in final primer. Tim did some por15 on stuff and its all looking way better then I thought it was going to. Tim showed me few pics of russ's work at his house yesterday, and man, what a difference. I just dropped off the seats and door cards for a little work, I will have progress pics of that stuff when they call me.

100_00501.jpg

100_00541.jpg

100_00491.jpg

100_00481.jpg

We got the moldings back form the polisher today and they look so much better then what they were.

I don't think the pics show how chrome like they are. The bad part it now I think I am going to have to have the bumpers done to match these!

Picture006-6.jpg

Picture008-7.jpg

Off to the paint shop! By the time Russ is done with it, my new shop will be complete and no more having to work on it at other peoples houses.

Picture003-5.jpg

Picture004-4.jpg

Picture005-5.jpg

Picture006-7.jpg

I went down and saw Russ and to see how the car was comming. It's looking very nice, I think he is going a little further then he wanted to at 1st.......but when it's done it will be worth the extra work.

My seats and door cards will be in this week with any luck, I will post pics of them as soon I get them in. I know a bunch of you guys asked me about the interior shop, and wanna see some of his work, before you bring your stuff too them. I'm working on it.

Here........

Picture037-1.jpg

Picture036-2.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Nope, we are going to paint it 917 blue from 61. And we are also going to paint the roof and the tops of the doors white. I hpoe to have pics of that in 3 weeks.

Take care
zach

PS I am not a body guy, is he doing this right?????

The motor is painted GM stock orange, it comes out or a spray can. Just make sure everything is SUPER clean. The paint was ordered today, I will have is back in less then 3 weeks. To tell you the truth, I can't wait to see the 2 tone as well!

Fresh out of the Chrome tank.....

Picture025-1.jpg

Picture026-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back