Lucky Classifieds Find!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05snopro440

Over the weekend I was out of town visiting a friend. I had found a brand new still in the box and bag carburetor of the exact model that I was going to buy for my roadster listed on our local classifieds about 15 minutes from my house, for a very good price.

So I sicked my retired father on the case, within 3.5 hours of phoning him he was back at his place (a 2 hour round trip) and talked the guy down more, so I saved $500 on the exact part I was going to buy anyways. Score!

Over the weekend I was out of town visiting a friend. I had found a brand new still in the box and bag carburetor of the exact model that I was going to buy for my roadster listed on our local classifieds about 15 minutes from my house, for a very good price.

So I sicked my retired father on the case, within 3.5 hours of phoning him he was back at his place (a 2 hour round trip) and talked the guy down more, so I saved $500 on the exact part I was going to buy anyways. Score!

wow, I never knew one could save that much on a carb.... [cl[S

Damn, that's a heck of a score. I love hunting for the parts needed for a project. I think that's half the fun!!!

over the weekend i was out of town visiting a friend. I had found a brand new still in the box and bag carburetor of the exact model that i was going to buy for my roadster listed on our local classifieds about 15 minutes from my house, for a very good price.

So i sicked my retired father on the case, within 3.5 hours of phoning him he was back at his place (a 2 hour round trip) and talked the guy down more, so i saved $500 on the exact part i was going to buy anyways. Score!

sweet!

Latest posts

Back