Lurker checkin' in

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg@RME

Hey all! I've been registered for awhile, decided to toss out an intro before I post up about the project I just picked up. I'm from Western CO, friends of your beloved Bonehead. He referred me to this place actually, looks like a great community.

I'm a gearhead for sure, old school muscle car guy, rockcrawler and distracted tinkerer. My front yard has some Model T yard art, including a '26 Sedan body, a T engine block and rusty wire wheel. I started building a 1919 Dodge Modified with a 500 CID Caddy motor, TH400 and Ford 9" awhile ago and almost had it rolling, then sold it after getting burned out, then laid off. I'm still kicking myself for selling that one. Here's a pic of it-

dodgemod.jpg

I get bored easily, so I haven't taken on another project... until today. I'm going to start a new thread about that one. [ddd

Welcome i would like to see some of that yard art .

Thanks for the welcome! You'll have to settle for pics from when I first put it together, since most everything is covered with snow right now. :( The flowers are long gone, replaced by cactus.

yardart.jpg

yardart2.jpg

yardart3.jpg

I found the wheel later on, so it's not included in the pics. All of these things cost me nothing, I found them out in the middle of nowhere, in different locations on public land and hauled them out. Funny enough, all 3 of the yard art pieces were found while I was working on the railroad, each of them visible from off the track somewhere, with nothing else around.

I carried the engine block about 300 yrds after finding it while hiking around on my lunch break.

The Model T body was interesting... to say the least. Here's a link to pics form the recovery.-

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/11699418

Latest posts

Back